Dit is het huisreglement van onze coöperatie.
LINKED FARM : Missie, waarden en gedragsregels
Onze slogan : Linked.farm, Natuurlijk Lokaal
Onze missie en visie :
Dus werd Linked.farm omgedoopt tot een coöperatieve (CVBA) waarin we samen met jou ons voedselsysteem heruitvinden. We willen de korte keten efficiënt en gemeenschappelijk organiseren, samen met alle betrokken actoren : eters, boeren, gemeenschappen (scholen, ziekenhuizen), chefs, horeca zaken, grootkeukens, food bloggers, andere korte keten initiatieven, … Onze coöperatieve wil een open netwerk zijn om kwalitatieve en gezonde voeding van op kleine boerderijen op een eenvoudige manier beschikbaar te maken, voor een eerlijke prijs voor jou en voor de boer.
If you eat, you’re in.
– We support local farming and short supply chain. Our producers are central to our approach. We want to focus on story telling, terroir and authenticity. Impeccable communication is what we aim for.
– We try to educate consumers on local, healthy, seasonal eating. We offer recipes for free and easily accessible. We aim for food that tastes good.
– We offer full transparency on
- product : ingredients, carbon and ecological footprint, cost measurement, cold supply chain, allergens, rating, nutritional values
- value chain, from product making, transport, picking, delivery
- consumer experiences and value consumer’s input
- decisions made within the company : we aim to trust people on the workplace and people should feel safe and encouraged to hold each other to account, to work with maturity and grace through disagreements.(*) People don’t have specific job titles but fill a number of roles which can evolve over time.
- financial data, salaries, performance of individuals teams : everybody is important and even sensitive data is shared amongst all (*)
– Eliminate food waste and recycle packaging
– Open data of farmers, products, healthy recipes, statistics, carbon and ecological footprint, food allergens
– We focus on delivery at home or in company’s or at delivery points
– We make ordering easy / practical (order through lists, previous orders, payment per invoice (?), domiciliation, abonnement, …) and technology as simple as possible on site and App
– We share / give back (cf. share the harvest) : donation made easy
Our decision making process (*) :
Our strategies emerge organically from the collective intelligence of self-managing employees. Any person in the organisation can make any decision provided the “advice process” is followed. This means that person must seek advice from all affected parties and people with expertise on the matter. The person is under no obligation to integrate every piece of advice (no consensus needed) but advice must be taken into serious consideration.
If the advice process needs to be suspended in times of crisis, to maintain trust in self-management, one should :
- give full transparency about the scope and the timeframe of a top-down approach
- appoint someone to make those decisions who will not be suspected of continuing to exert such powers when the crisis is over
If roles need to be changed or meetings are held on important topics, it is important to make sure all voices are heard. The process of this meeting is done as follows :
- Choice of a facilitator
- Proposer states proposal and issue this is going to resolve
- clarifying questions can be asked, suggestions made, but no reactions are given. All proposals are reviewed, improved and refined
- All people are now asked to react. No further discussion allowed.
- The proposer can clarify the intent or amend things.
- Objections are now stated and captured. If none, the proposal is adopted.
- Integration : open discussion lead by the facilitator. If the group cannot come to a consensus, external facilitation can be asked.
Our conflict resolution mechanism (*) :
First a one-to-one discussion will be held, then mediation by a trusted peer will be asked if needed and finally mediation by a panel.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Use of the accounting as a strategic instrument, but investments can be decided by anyone provided advice process is followed.
- COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
Customer and farmer focussed organisation
Development / opening of new cities strongly depends on logistics optimisation.
- DILIGENT MANAGEMENT
Supplier orders as close as possible to customer orders (no stock or as few as possible)
Establish long term relationships with suppliers. Negotiation of payment dates with all suppliers but farmers will be paid at Delivery Day + 7d
Accounting and invoicing process as much as possible automated
- ZERO WASTE
No company cars
No paper prints
No reimbursement of lunch/restaurant bills, unless all shareholders are present.
- USE OF SUBCONTRACTORS TO LIMIT FIXED COSTS
At launch : no personnel
Later : Wage adjusted to sector, no more than wage spread between lowest and highest salary of X8.
Wage of the shareholder when working full-time, will be equal. Starting at 1.000 EUR per month per person, if business allows it. Aim is to start paying the Laurence 6 months after launch.
Bonus if profit allows it, will be the same fixed amount for everyone in the company, whatever the salary level or role within the company.
- CONCENTRATION ON THE CORE BUSINESS
Concentration on healthy food
Concentration on local food, but if needed (fruit in winter time), food out of other countries might be allowed.
Concentration on the farmers we know and not allowing buy/reselling unless otherwise impossible
Concentration on communication of the ‘producers’
E-commerce, no stores
- NO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
No office, no stores
- INNOVATIVE MARKETiNG & STORY TELLING
Recrutement of clients by clients
Marketing of « thankfulness » (little gift for faithful customers)
- IT LIGHT and NOMADE
Leverage start-up incubators where possible
- MANAGEMENT COUNCIL
if 2 managers equal rights at all times
Define strategy with GA (general assembly)
Suggest dividend payment to GA
Saveguard the interest of the company in case of crisis or conflict
- GA (All shareholders)
Modify capital structure
- SHARE SELLING AMONGST SHAREHOLDERS
Shares will be sold at a price of 31 EUR (200 shares with start capital of 6.200€) within the first year (up until 13/07/2016).
Between 14/07/2016 and 13/07/2017, shares can be sold amongst shareholders at a price of …€.
After 14/07/2017, price of the shares will be fixed by an external company revisor (contrôleur-réviseur).